This blog post will document how to configure an AnyConnect SSL-VPN on a Cisco ASA firewall using Cisco ISE (2.1 patch 5) as a AAA server for authentication.
It is assumed that ISE is installed and configured with the basics (IP addresses and integrated into AD).
Define the ASA as a Network Device
- Navigate to Administration > Network Resources > Network Devices
- Create new by clicking Add and define the ASA
- Specify the INSIDE interface IP address of the ASA
- Tick the RADIUS Authentication Settings box
- Specify a shared secret, this will need to match on the ASA configuration
- Click Save